Frequently Asked Questions
i. How do I log into RasberryTM Email from my PC?
Below are options you may use on a PC:
· Open your favorite web browser and navigate to https://rasberry.ca and sign in using your email address & password.
· Open your favorite Email Client application (such as Outlook or Thunderbird) and if you haven’t done so already add your RasberryTM Email account using the settings outlined below.
ii. How do I set up my mobile device to receive emails from my RasberryTM Email Account?
1. First you must request/obtain an activation password by clicking the “Enterprise Activation” link in the top Navigation of the RasberryTM webmail interface
2. If you don’t already have the Enterprise Activation App from Research in Motion, download it to your device from AppWorld. Open the Enterprise Activation App and enter your email address and the provided Enterprise Activation Password. Your device will automatically configure itself to our servers, if you get a warning to wipe your device first, please backup your device to your PC, wipe the device and then restore your settings using “Selective Restore” ensuring all of your settings get restored EXCEPT for the setting labeled “Policy”. After your restore your settings proceed with the Enterprise Activation
In your Email Settings select “Set up Email” (or the “+” button), enter your RasberryTM Email address and your password. After clicking “Next” select “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync as the account type. The Domain (the Exchange Server) is “mail.rasberry.ca” and you should select “Accept all SSL Certificates” as we use 2 separate certificates (rasberry.ca & mail.rasberry.ca). You may get a warning regarding the mismatched certificate, but please disregard this warning and click “Continue” – this warning is presented because the “Domain” is different than the email server, however the “Domain” has no communication between the Exchange Server and your device (Your device will connect to rasberry.ca with the Rasberry.ca certificate, and thus it will be secure)
1. Add a New Email account selecting “Microsoft Exchange”.
2. Enter your RasberryTM email address
3. Leave the “Domain” field blank (It may need to have tensioncore.com in the Domain Field)
4. Enter your RasberryTM Email Address as your “Username”
5. Enter your Password
6. Name your account (optionally)
7. Click Next, on the next page it will ask you for “Server” information, enter “mail.rasberry.ca”
8. After clicking Next You Should be done, and all should be well, and you can select the information the server will sync to your device.
An unlikely event is known to happen where You will get a warning regarding a mismatched certificate, but please disregard this warning and click “Continue” – this warning is presented because the “Domain” is different than the email server, however the “Domain” has no communication between the Exchange Server and your device (Your device will connect to rasberry.ca with the Rasberry.ca certificate, and thus it will be secure)
iii. What is the Mail Server for RasberryTM Email?
IMAP Server: mail.rasberry.ca (Port 993)
iv. Why is Rasberry TM spelled without a “p”?
Because that's the way we wanted it; It's more aesthetic and easier to type.
v. Why can't I change my RasberryTM password?
As our service stands by security we enforce Password Complexity as follows: